Preparation for class:
- Read pp. 80-82 (through OYO 3.6) – Taking notes
- Work OYO 3.5 & 3.6 – Come to class Monday prepared to ask specific questions
- Study for the quiz:
- How to write a Chemical reaction ( A + B -> C + D + E)
- How to apply the Law of Mass Conservation
- How to draw a decomposition diagram
- How to determine if a substance is an element or a compound.
- How to correctly name a unit as either an atom or a molecule.
- Given an element name, provide the abbreviation, and vice-versa, for the first 20 elements.
Optional / Additional – (Same as yesterday) Watch the following video(s)